Of all times to declutter NOW IS IT.
Yes for a few reasons, but is are my take on it.
1. The world has changed. Yeah really… We need to take a good look at what we are doing, how we are doing it and why we are doing it.
2. We need to feel empowered at this time. Clearing out old stuff is going to help with this. It is something you CAN do and you WILL see results NOW.
3. It hits the reset button. Although we are being forced to look differently – can I suggest that you do this with a focus. Decluttering is a mindfulness practice that happens along side a physical activity. It will naturally make you look at things differently – a forced curiosity if you will.
4. Overwhelm can be shifted by this. Especially if you do it in a group!
5. If you feel you can’t change this will help you do it in small chunks – so you can see the patterns of what you are doing to create the stuff in the first place.
6. Decluttering with a group gets you competitive. Now, this may not be a good idea in the long run… BUT it may get you started on something that you will win at.
Yes I am sharing my challenge – and yes I am telling you to do it and yes you can join for FREE now.
Here is my fabulous community where I will be doing our challenge next week starting on MONDAY 16th November.
Do you need to shift the shit from your life? Knowing that unveiling a life underneath? What is there under it all I wonder?
Shall we go find out?
Here is the link. Come on. I promise it won’t hurt. Well maybe a little bit…