I get the feeling there will be a few who are shouting ‘what the f**k is she talking about?!’ with this one… I know… I am feeling a little feisty today!
Why am I asking to abolish weekends? The same reason I tell my clients that do NOT wait for the dream #livelifedaily. There is no point in making the good bits of your life extra good to make up for the sh*t you get to do most days – it just doesn’t work like that. It is the real life version of the 5:2 I can eat what I like or do what I like 5 out of 7 days because the 2 days I can bare to be mean (!) to myself I can do… wtf is that all about?
Here are a few more things that I want to suggest… What if there was no such thing as
- ‘wine o’clock’
- The TV programme that washes over you to numb your brain a little more
- The ‘treat’ food that is the total opposite to the reality of it
- Booking a holiday, so you can tolerate what you have to do daily
- Buying something that you really do not need just to get your fix
- Reading magazines with ‘fake’ lives and aspiring to them
Instead of front loading our lives with stuff we love, we ‘fix’ it with stuff we don’t.
If you really want a #lifeyoulove – and I am making a huge assumption you do, then what #brutalhonesty do you need to hear?
- Your dream will not come true unless you start it
- Your body will not keep its elasticity and flexibility if you feed it sh*t and do not move it
- Your health will deteriorate if you are not pro-actively looking out for it
- Earning more money will not make you happier
- Whining about how others have it ‘easy’ will not make you or anyone else feel better about your situation
- No one makes it overnight
- It is going to take focus, and you are going to have work on stuff you do not want to with all of your being
- You will want to give up
- It is much, much, much (did I say that enough?) harder than watching a screen version of the perfect life…
The reality is… this is it!
Here and now.
Normal service may or may not be restored next time… 😉
Oh before I go without telling you… I am now on #periscope and #BLAB so you get me LIVE. Full on me. I post on my facebook page when each time – so if you want to see more of me in the flesh… I am there. I love it. Why? because it is real, authentic and there is no editing. Just me and whoever turns up! Come and have fun!